diumenge, 17 de novembre del 2019

U1-WRITING A DESCRIPCION OF MY ROOM


Resultat d'imatges per a "habitaciones vsco girl""

I'm Galaxia 29 and this is my virtual room.
It's very big and very comfortable. Every wall is a different  colour, and there are spectacularviews from every window. I love it .



In my room, there's a big bed and a bedside table next to it. There's a very big wardribe from wall to wall. I have got a very big TV in my room, and I've got a laptop and a lot of games and DVDs. There isn't an alarm clock or a desk.




My favourite thing in the room isn't my bed or myy laptop-it's my cat, celeste.
His bed is next to my bed !


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

FILM REVIEW

CREDITS 1. What is the title of the film? high school music 2. Who is the director? kenny ortega 3. Who is the scre...