dilluns, 2 de desembre del 2019

U2: WRITING A PERSONAL PROFILE


Hello! My name's is Paula and i'm from Catalonia, a city in the south of Balaguer. I'm thirteen years oold and my birthday is in Januariy. I study English at school and I would like an e-friend to help me to read English.
I get up early every day and go for a walk with my Mom.  After school, I go home to have lunch. After that I do my homework, Then I go to an English language school. i go to bed at twelve o'clock.
I love watching videos. I also like computer games. Then I go with my friend to the park. I go shopping on saturday


Resultat d'imatges per a "imagen de una persona viendo peliculas en el ordenador""

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

FILM REVIEW

CREDITS 1. What is the title of the film? high school music 2. Who is the director? kenny ortega 3. Who is the scre...